Capcom has released the official trailer for Street Fighter 6, as well as revealed new details for the game including the multiple modes available including Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub.
- Fighting Ground is your classic fighting game experience made for veteran and newcomers. All of the modes found in Street Fighter V can be found in this mode. In addition, the game will feature the Drive System, which uses a meter that you can burnout at the start of the round, or conserve it as the fight goes on.
- World Tour is the game’s single player story mode, and is said to be a “new experience that defies genre labels.”
- Battle Hub is the game’s online play mode.
Gamers will also given two control types, Modern and Classic.
- Modern allows players to perform special attacks with simple button combinations, which is perfect for players who want to fight without memorizing and practicing special move button combinations first.
- Classic on the other hand, is your standard 6-button layout that all players use since Street Fighter II.
The game will also feature real time commentary from Jeremy “Vicious” Lopez (English) and Aru (Japanese) with more apparently to be announced. Subtitle support for said commentaries is also available in 13 languages.