RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, has picked up select rights to CREEPSHOW Season 2 from Shudder, AMC Networks’ streaming service for horror, thriller and the supernatural. CREEPSHOW Season 2 will be available on December 7, 2021 on DVD and Blu-ray, each for an SRP of $34.98.
The five-episode season and bonus episodes A Creepshow Animated Special and A Creepshow Holiday Special from showrunner Greg Nicotero (“The Walking Dead”) star Kevin Dillon (Entourage), Ted Raimi (“Buddy Thunderstruck”), Ali Larter (House On Haunted Hill),
- Thomas Howell (The Amazing Spider-Man), Iman Benson (“Alexa and Katie”), Josh McDermitt (“The Walking Dead”), Ashley Laurence (HellraiserFranchise), Keith David (21 Bridges), Ryan Kwanten (“True Blood”), Breckin Meyer (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past), Molly Ringwald (“Riverdale”), Eric Edelstein (“Shameless”), Barbara Crampton (Jakob’s Wife), Denise Crosby (“Ray Donovan”), Justin Long (Lady of the Manor), D’Arcy Carden (“The Good Place”), Kiefer Sutherland (“Designated Survivor”), Joey King (The Kissing Booth), Anna Camp (Pitch Perfect), and Adam Pally (“Happy Endings”).
It’s still the most fun you’ll ever have being scared! Following CREEPSHOW Season 1’s Saturn Award 2021 win for Best DVD/BD Television Release comes the second season of CREEPSHOW, the anthology series based on the 1982 horror comedy classic. A comic book comes to life in nine chilling tales told across five episodes. Explore terrors ranging from murder, creatures, monsters and delusions to the supernatural and unexplainable. You never know what will be on the next page….
DVD & Blu-Ray Special Features Include:
- A Creepshow Animated Special
- A Creepshow Holiday Special
- WonderCon@Home 2021 Interview with Greg Nicotero
- Photo Galleries
- Comic Art Booklet
- Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes
- Behind-the-Scenes Raw Footage
The DVD and Blu-ray each has a reversible sleeve art created by Sanjulián and by Rich Hilliard respectively.