In the future, life will be a dream. And reality a nightmare.
In the post-apocalyptic world of Mindwarp (aka Brain Slasher), one woman (Marta Alicia) relies on computer fantasies to entertain herself, but a glitch sends her to a far-off wasteland to deal with monsters called Crawlers. She is saved by a young rebel (Bruce Campbell; the Evil Dead franchise, Bubba Ho-Tep), but the pair are later captured and brought underground by the Crawlers. There, an overlord called the Seer (Angus Scrimm; the Phantasm series) presides over the kingdom and tries to make life miserable for his captives.
The first film produced as part of the Fangoria Films label, Mindwarp is a gore-filled sci-fi horror classic of the early 90s, and Eureka Classics is proud to present the film on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK.
You can pre-order HERE.
SPECIAL BLU-RAY EDITION CONTAINS
- Limited-Edition O-card slipcase (First Print Run of 2000 Copies Only)
- 1080p presentation on Blu-ray
- LPCM 2.0 audio
- Optional English SDH
- Brand new feature length audio interview with Tony Timpone, former longtime editor of Fangoria Magazine
- Fangoria s Weekend of Horrors 1990 footage from the horror convention, with Bruce Campbell and Angus Scrimm in attendance after recently filming Mindwarp
- Reversible sleeve artwork featuring original poster artwork for both the original US release, and the international Brain Slasher artwork
- PLUS: Limited-Edition Collector s Booklet featuring a new essay by film scholar and author Craig Ian Mann; and a reprinted article from Fangoria sister publication, Gorezone (First Print Run of 2000 Copies Only)