Dylan is sane again and trapped inside her family’s madness as it drags them all further across America and deeper down a rabbit hole full of delusions and murder. But as the attacks from the forces of the Elders begin to warp the world and even their own home on wheels, Dylan will have to choose between saving her family or saving herself.
Written by Christopher Sebela with art by Shawn McManus.
Twelve Monkeys is directed by Terry Gilliam and stars Bruce Willis, Madeleine Stowe and Brad Pitt. The film grossed $168.8 Read more
Everything’s For Hire. Even Magic. If you need something done, Cloke’s one of the best; a mercenary with some unusual Read more
The bond between men and the gods is weakening. A dead man walks between the worlds and foresees Odin’s doom. The Read more
New anthology collecting the very best prose stories from the pages of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic! A shopping mall where Read more
Ten-year-old fraternal twin Dylan Sandifer and her family have fallen down a rabbit hole full of secret implants, conspiracy theories, Read more
Based on the series of books "A Song Of Ice And Fire" by George R.R. Martin, Game Of Thrones follows Read more
Kavallis. Since issue #1, this cult has made their presence felt in the lives of three strangers across the globe. Read more
Become the blade that cuts down despair... It is the Taisho Period in Japan. Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells Read more
Following their move into (much) closer quarters, Charlie and Vita get to know each other better. But the results might Read more
- Ghosts of War to hit On Demand this July!
- Avengers - The Gatherers Saga (#355-363, 372, 375)
- Revisiting Avengers: Endgame
- Review- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Ep. 4: An Obol…
- Whatever happened to The Ex-Presidents?
- Review- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Ep. 8: If…
- Is Doctor Who Going to be Cancelled?
- Preview- Marvel Studios Collector's Edition Box Set…
- Review- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Ep. 10: The Red Angel
- Preview- Eyeball (Bluray)
- Flight of The Navigator (1986)
- Interview: Jason Bourque