New England, 1630. Upon threat of banishment by the church, an English farmer leaves his colonial plantation and relocates his family to a remote plot of land on the edge of an ominous forest—within which lurks an unknown evil. Strange and unsettling things begin to happen —animals turn malevolent, crops fail, one child disappears and another seems to become possessed by an evil spirit. With suspicion and paranoia mounting, daughter Thomasin is accused of witchcraft.
You can pre-order HERE.
- Feature 4K UHD and Blu-ray with bonus features on both formats
- 4K UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR
- Archive audio commentary by Director Robert Eggers
- New audio commentary by film writer and broadcaster Anna Bogutskaya
- A Puritan Nightmare: a new interview with Robert Eggers
- Embracing Darkness: a new interview with Anya Taylor-Joy
- Love Thy Father: a new interview Ralph Ineson
- A Pious Wife: a new interview with Actor Kate Dickie
- Caleb’s Lament: a new interview with Actor Harvey Scrimshaw
- A Primal Folktale: features interviews with Robert Eggers and cast
- BFI London Film Festival Q&A with Robert Eggers, Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Ineson and Producer Jay Van Hoy
- Brothers: a short film by Robert Eggers
- Optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents:
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Peter Diamond
- 150-page hardback book with new essays by Emerson W Baker, Daniel Bird, Anton Bitel, Charles Bramesco, Lillian Crawford, Shelagh Rowan-Legg and Anya Stanley plus stills, costume, and production design gallery.
- 6 collectors’ art cards