This is the moment ‘80s teen movies turned “harrowing” (Unobtanium13.com), “frightening” (FilmFracture.com) and “all too real” (CoolAssCinema.com). Now this “dark, forbidding vision” (Los Angeles Times) from Penelope Spheeris – director of THE DECLINE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION Trilogy as well as WAYNE’S WORLD – and screenwriters Glen Morgan & James Wong – creators of FINAL DESTINATION and writers/producers of THE X-FILES – comes to Blu-ray for the first time ever: Maxwell Caulfield and Charlie Sheen star as high-school outcasts who head to Los Angeles for a spree of petty crime, senseless violence and savage murder “that will stick in your head for a long time” (The-Unknown-Movies.com). Patti D’Arbanville (BILITIS) and Christopher McDonald (REQUIEM FOR A DREAM) co-star in this “descent into Hell” (BirthMoviesDeath.com) featuring music by Iggy Pop, Tex & The Horseheads and The Cramps, scanned in 4k from the original negative.
- Audio Commentary with Director Penelope Spheeris and Actor Maxwell Caulfield
- Blind Rage: Interview with Stephen Thrower, Author of Nightmare USA
- Both Sides of the Law: Interview with Actors Maxwell Caulfield and Christopher McDonald
- Give Us Your Money: Interviews with Street Band Performers Texacala Jones and Tequila Mockingbird
- Caveman Day: Cinemaniacs Interview with Director Penelope Spheeris and Actor Maxwell Caulfield
- Tales from the End Zone: Interview with Actor Kenneth Cortland
- The Psychotronic Tourist – The Boys Next Door
- Alternate Opening Title Sequence & Extended Scenes (Silent)
You can order HERE.