NIGHT OF THE DEMONS (1988) was one of the most popular and prolific shockers of the VHS rental era so it was inevitable that a sequel would be forthcoming – but few fans could have expected that NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2 (1994) would be so outrageous, gooey, creature-packed and over-the-top!
Arguably even more beloved than the original monster mash, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2 introduces a new line-up of young victims for the glamorous Angela (Amerlia Kinkade), who is ready to munch and mutilate anyone who treads into her haunted abode.
A perfect late night shocker, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2 highlights stunning special effects by Steve Johnson (GHOSTBUSTERS) and a typically gross-out approach from director Brian Trenchard-Smith (TURKEY SHOOT). This is the BluRay that horror-hounds have been waiting for – and NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2 does not disappoint in this gruesome HD restoration!!
- Limited Edition O-Card slipcase [First Print Run Only]
- Limited Edition Extensive Collectors’ Booklet Notes by Film Journalists Dave Wain and Matty Budrewicz [First Print Run Only]
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Uncompressed LPCM Stereo Audio
- Optional English SDH Subtitles
- Interview with Special Effects Designer, Steve Johnson
Preview- Gotham Knights Ep. 3: Under Pressure
Preview- Superman & Lois Season 3 Ep. 3: In Cold Blood
The Wanderers – A Perfect Pop Culture Portrait of 60’s New York