Lots of big news coming in fro SDCC about the shared DC TV Universe:
- From his appearance at SDCC Stephen Amell would appear to be on his way to becoming Green Arrow in the television series with a move to Star City.
- The Flash executive producer Andrew Kreisberg let it be known that Zoom is going to be the big bad for Season 2… and he is faster than the Reverse-Flash.
- Wally West will also be making his way to Central City but no casting was mentioned.
- We will also be picking up on the reveal during the season finale that Cisco Ramon was a metahuman. We’ll see him continue to change as the season progresses.
- As for Dr. Harrison Wells… Tom Cavanagh is still in the show and he says that the writers want to continue to play with the duality of a character that is both good and bad.
- We can also confirm more Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold and Golden Glider in the new season.
- Teddy Sears (American Horror Story) has been cast as Jack Garrick and Shantel VanSanten (One Tree Hill) as Patty Spivot.
- Geoff Johns revealed during the WBTV panel tonight that along with Hawkgirl (Ciara Renee) we will also get to see Hawkman in DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow. But no casting has been made.
- There will be some table setting during the first half of the season in both Arrow and The Flash like revealing that Ray Palmer / The Atom survived the season finale and bringing Sara Lance back to life. Caity Lotz pointed out that no one comes out of theLazarus Pit they same as they went in. The character has no fear of death which gives her a reckless abandon.