As a child, Dragon Eye Morrison undergoes electro-shock treatment for his aggressive behavior. The levels of sheer energy absorbed by his body over the years allow him to channel and conduct electricity. Now an adult, Morrison works in the city as a reptile investigator and has learned to channel his rage through the performance of aggressive guitar-based noise. Meanwhile, Thunderbolt Buddha, a TV repair man turned vigilante, who has the same electro-conductive powers after a childhood accident, goes after crime bosses and gangsters. When both men learn of each other’s existence, Thunderbolt Buddha challenges Morrison to a final showdown on the rooftops of Tokyo.
• New HD master from the original negatives
• Director Sogo Ishii, musician Hiroyuki Onogawa and producer Takenori Sento Stage Greeting
• Tadanobu Asano Stage Greeting
• Masatoshi Nagase Stage Greeting
• Premiere Stage Greetings
• Producer Takenori Sento Interview
• Music Creator Hiroyuki Onogawa interview
• Synthesized Images with Commentary
• Slipcase with illustrated artwork by Ian MacEwan
• Reversible Sleeve with original Japanese artwork
• Slipcase edition limited to 1500 copies
• Region B
World Bluray debut March 6th 2023.