Two of the most iconic science fiction epics from Paramount Pictures come together in this out-of-this-world double feature from producer George Pal. Making its 4K UHD debut, THE WAR OF THE WORLDS is an Oscar®-winning* adaptation of the chilling H.G. Wells novel.
Then, get ready for impending disaster when a runaway star signals the destruction of Earth in WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE, included on Blu-ray™ remastered from the original film elements. Both are essential Technicolor masterpieces from the Golden Age of Hollywood, delivering eye-popping visual effects.
This collector’s edition includes The War of the Worlds (1953) 4K UHD, When Worlds Collide Blu-ray, 8 photo cards, 5 art cards and 2 magnets.
DISC 1: THE WAR OF THE WORLDS Special Features
• Commentary by Actors Ann Robinson and Gene Barry
• Commentary by Film Director Joe Dante, Film Historian Bob Burns, and Bill Warren, author of “Keep Watching The Skies”!
• The Sky Is Falling: Making The War of the Worlds
• H.G. Wells: The Father of Science Fiction
• The Mercury Theatre On The Air presents The War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast
• Original Theatrical Trailer
You can pre-order HERE.