Neo seeks the truth about The Matrix. Only one man has the answer, an elusive dangerous man who is known as Morpheus. A stranger called Trinity invites Neo to follow a white rabbit which guides him into a parallel world. Reality is a world run by artificially intelligent machines who control the human slaves in a simulated 20th Century…
PERCEPTION: Our day-in, day-out world is real.
REALITY: That world is a hoax, an elaborate deception spun by all-powerful machines of artificial intelligence that control us. Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne lead the fight to free humankind in the see-and-see-again cyberthriller written and directed by The Wachowskis and the winner of four Academy Awards®*
Special Feature on 4k disc:
- Written Introduction by The Wachowskis
- Philosophers Commentary by Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilber
- Critics Commentary by Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson
- Cast & Crew Commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta
- Composer Commentary by Don Davis with Music-Only Track
- PLUS, OVER 3 HOURS OF EXCITING
- BONUS CONTENT INCLUDED ON BLU-RAY™ The Matrix Revisited
- Behind The Matrix
- Follow the White Rabbit
- And More!
This 3-disc Collector’s Edition Includes:
- The Matrix on 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray
- Blu-ray Bonus Disc
- Collectable Steelbook Case
- Unique Epoxy Pin
- Exclusive Character Magnet
You can pre-order HERE.