In the movie Calvin Lockhart (A Dandy in Aspic) and Marlene Clark (Ganja & Hess) have invited a disparate group of guests, including Peter Cushing (Corruption), Michael Gambon (The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover) and Charles Gray (The Legacy), to their mansion in the English countryside.
He believes one of them is a werewolf… and before the weekend is out, he’ll find out who!
You can pre-order HERE.
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
- High Definition remaster
- Original mono audio
- Audio commentary with director Paul Annett with writer Jonathan Sothcott (2003)
- Interview with Max J Rosenberg (2000): archival audio recording of the famed producer in conversation with Sothcott
- The BEHP Interview with Jack Hildyard (1988): an archival audio recording, made as part of the British Entertainment History Project, featuring the Oscar-winning cinematography in conversation with Alan Lawson
- The BEHP Interview with Peter Tanner – Part Two, 1939–1987 (1987): an archival audio recording, made as part of the British Entertainment History Project, featuring the acclaimed editor in conversation with Roy Fowler and Taffy Haines
- Introduction by Stephen Laws (2020): appreciation by the acclaimed horror author
- Directing the Beast (2003): archival interview with Annett
- Super 8 version: cut-down home cinema presentation
- Image gallery: publicity and promotional material
- Original theatrical trailer
- Kim Newman and David Flint trailer commentary (2017): short critical appreciation
- New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Limited edition exclusive 40-page booklet with a new essay by Neil Young, an archival article on Amicus Productions, a look at the James Blish short story which inspired the film’s screenplay, an extract from the pressbook profiling actor Calvin Lockhart, an overview of contemporary critical responses, and film credits
- UK premiere on Blu-ray
- Limited edition of 3,000 copies