Brothers Till We Die is a hard-as-nails crime flick with the very great Tomas Milian (Syndicate Sadists, Django Kill) doing double duty as lookalike brothers – Il Gobbo (‘the Hunchback’) and Er Monnezza, both of them up to no good. A robbery is planned but the boys are betrayed; you’d better believe that revenge is on the way, served up as only Lenzi can.
A follow up to Lenzi’s earlier Rome Armed To The Teeth, Brothers Till We Die is one of the best of the Poliziotteschi cycle – the tough Italian action movies that gave Clint Eastwood such a run for his money is the seventies. 88 Films are proud to present the UK blu-ray premiere of this ruthless classic.
- [Limited Edition Slipcase]
- [Limited Edition Booklet Notes by Italian cinema expert, Francesco Massaccesi]
- HD Transfer in the original 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio
- Remastered Uncompressed English Audio
- Remastered Uncompressed Italian Audio with Newly Translated Subtitles
- Audio Commentary by Genre Expert Troy Howarth and webmaster of Mondo-Digital.com, Nathaniel Thompson
- Heart of Rome – An Interview with Composer Antonello Venditti
- Master of Funk – An Interview with Composer Franco Micalizzi
- Introduction by Mike Malloy (Director of Eurocrime)
- Reversible sleeve with alternative Italian poster
You can pre-order HERE.