Picking up right where Hellraiser left off, Hellbound: Hellraiser II expands upon the terrifying universe created in Clive Barker’s original film – taking the story into the very depths of hell itself.
Having escaped the clutches of Pinhead and the demonic Cenobites, Kirsty Cotton (Ashley Laurence) awakens to finds herself detained at the Channard Institute, a hospital for the mentally ill. But her torments are far from over – the chief doctor at the institute is determined to unleash the powers of Hell to achieve his own twisted ends.
Hellbound: Hellraiser II is one of the most celebrated horror sequels of all time, offering a vision that is both more gruesome and fantastical than its predecessor.
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
• High Definition Blu-rayTM (1080p) presentation
• Uncompressed PCM Stereo 2.0 and Lossless DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound
• English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• Audio commentary with director Tony Randel and writer Peter Atkins
• Audio commentary with Randel, Atkins and actress Ashley Laurence
• Leviathan: The Story of Hellbound: Hellraiser II – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellbound, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
• Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellbound – actor Sean Chapman talks about reprising the role of Frank Cotton in the first Hellraiser sequel
• Surgeon Scene – the legendary excised sequence
• Lost in the Labyrinth – vintage featurette including interviews with Barker, Randel, Keen, Atkins and others
• Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II