Released in 1975, EYEBALL might just be the late, great Umberto Lenzi’s greatest giallo!
Gruesome and gruelling, this torrid tale of a black gloved killer with a fetish for plucking out the peepers of his unlucky victims is a personal favourite of PULP FICTION genius Quentin Tarantino and it is easy to see why.
Boasting plenty of bloodshed and some beautiful Catalonian locations, EYEBALL is a murder-mystery that stands up to the best of Mario Bava and Dario Argento and, with its messy arterial mayhem, even anticipates the later excess of such American slasher staples as FRIDAY THE 13TH! Dare you open your eyes to EYEBALL?
This essential Italian terror totem is finally available in horrifying HD thanks to the body-count Kings at 88 Films!
- Brand New 2018 2K Transfer and Restoration with Extensive Colour Correction exclusive to this Release.
- DTS-HA MA Dual Mono English and Italian Soundtracks with newly translated English subtitles for the Italian track.
- ALL EYES ON LENZI: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE ITALIAN EXPLOITATION TITAN – Brand new feature length documentary (80 minutes) detailing the work and legacy of Rome’s most prolific grindhouse nightmare-maker. Features never-before-seen interview footage with Umberto Lenzi himself and comments from critics John Martin,Manlio Gomarasca and Rachael Nisbet, academics Calum Waddell and Mikel Koven, actors Danilo Mattei and Giovanni Lombardo Radice and director and writer Scooter McCrae!!
- Eyeballs on Martin Brochard: 2018 Interview with Actress Martine Brochard
- Audio Commentary by the Gialli loving Podcast, The Hysteria Continues
- Eyeball Locations Featurette
- Region Code: ABC
- Audio: DTS-HD MA Dual Mono
- Picture: 1080p HD 2.35:1
- Runtime: 92 mins approx
- Language: English & Italian
- Subtitles: English
- Certificate: 15