The year was 1977 and kung-fu fighting was still blasting out of discotheques, the spectre of Bruce Lee continued to haunt Hong Kong cinema and a young Jackie Chan was fast on his way to superstardom.
TO KILL WITH INTRIGUE is undoubtedly one of the martial arts legend’s finest moments – with confident direction from the legendary Lo Wei, who had given Bruce Lee his break with THE BIG BOSS in 1971!
Shot in South Korea, when the country was still a curious entity to the West and under tyrannical one-party rule, TO KILL WITH INTRIGUE highlights a fast-paced tale of doomed romance and revenge that gives Chan’s token stunts and chopsocky mayhem plenty of space to showcase themselves!
Finally available to UK viewers, in a new 2k scan, one of Chan’s most underrated motion pictures is ready to fight its way into your collection of 88 Asia gems!
- Limited Edition O-Card slipcase [First Print Run Only]
- Limited Edition Collectors’ Postcards Set (4) [First Print Run Only]
- 2018 2K Scan from the Original Camera Negative
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- English Original Mono Audio
- English 5.1 Re-Mixed Audio
- Mandarin Original Mono Audio
- Mandarin 5.1 Remixed Audio
- Cantonese Stereo Audio
- Newly translated Subtitles for the Original Mandarin Audio
- Original Trailer
- Interview with Hong Kong Cinema Expert, Rick Baker
- Lobby Card Gallery
- Behind the Scenes Stills Gallery
- Reversible Sleeve with New Artwork by The Dude Designs and Original Hong Kong Poster Artwork
- Region Code: B
- Picture Format: HD 1080p 2.35:1
- Audio Format: DTS Mono / DTS-HD MA 5.1
- Language: English / Cantonese & Mandarin with English Subtitles
- Certification: 18
- Running Time: 107 Mins Approx
Preview- Gotham Knights Ep. 3: Under Pressure
Preview- Superman & Lois Season 3 Ep. 3: In Cold Blood
The Wanderers – A Perfect Pop Culture Portrait of 60’s New York