As Colonial Weird tries to figure out the new world he’s found himself on, the character’s he’s met explain not only their origins, but potentially the origins of all things. Weird’s time is running out, and the events of this issue will change the way he sees the world forever!
o Winner of the Eisner Award for Best New Series.
Written by Jeff Lemire with art by Rich Tommaso.
Ryan Gosling (Mickey Mouse Club, Goosebumps, La La Land, The Nice Guys), Ken Kao’s Waypoint and Anonymous Content are producing as Read more
Lucy Weber, daughter of the Black Hammer, grew up to become an investigative reporter for the Global Planet. Now she's Read more
From the World of Black Hammer! Lou Kamiski was just a regular ol' Spiral City plumber when one day he Read more
It's hard being a monster... and even harder being a monster in love. Sparks will fly and hearts will be Read more
In The Question - The Deaths of Vic Sage #1 (of 4), we examine Vic Sage who for years has Read more
Is there a totally titanic termination in store for the Terrifics? Mr. Terrific and company team with the Tom Strong Read more
Bound together by fate, united by the spirit of exploration and hope for tomorrow, the Terrifics are bound from the Read more
SHE WOLF is a surreal exploration in horror as the story follows a teenage girl who believes she's been bitten Read more
When a new member of the family arrives in the fading industrial town of Royal City looking for answers, the Read more
- Preview- Black Hammer Justice League #3 (of 5)
- Lockdown Special: What to watch on BBC iPlayer (A-Z)
- Cinema Femme short film festival details
- Review: Glass (2019)
- Interview: Annette Andre - Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)
- Interview: Dave Lambert - Director of Zapped!
- Preview- Black Hammer: Cthu-Louise
- Preview- Dick Tracy: Dead or Alive #3 (of 4)
- Preview- Inferior Five #1 (of 12)
- Preview: Doctor Star and Kingdom Lost Tomorrows #1
- Black Hammer: Age of Doom #1
- Interview: Seth Breedlove