Matt Sharp makes a successful D20 roll to get into the Mega City Book Club and guide them through the intricacies of the Dredd role playing game. He describes the gaming system, and a variety of adventures he has taken part in and run as the games-master. He also talks about some great 2000AD stories which provided background information for his group of 2000AD newbies.
Jamie Beamish joins Mega City Book Club to talk about a journey into modern noir- A History of Violence, by Read more
Class is in session again as Nathan Duck returns to Mega City Book Club to teach them about space war Read more
Mega City Book Club meet Chris Caira - the man who owns the most famous page in the history of Read more
Mega City Book Club investigate the weirdest pregnancy to ever appear in the pages of the Meg and the Prog Read more
Duncan Nimmo returns to Mega City Book Club and brings along the first parts of Chopper's history in the prog Read more
Mega City Book Club caught up with Phil Lloyd at the Thought Bubble convention to talk about some soaring sports Read more
Simon Belmont joins Mega City Book Club on the terrace outside of the London super comic-con to talk about the Read more
Mega City Book Club have Chris McAuley as a guest to discuss the first volume of Judge Anderson's solo adventures, Read more
Roland Ungoed-Thomas joins Mega City Book Club to celebrate one of the defining moments in the history of 2000AD and Read more
- Interview: Annette Andre - Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)
- The Tribe
- Mega City Book Club Ep. 105: Meltdown Man
- Preview- Mr. Capra Goes To War: Frank Capra's World…
- Interview: Dave Lambert - Director of Zapped!
- Nightstream Virtual Film Festival announce full program
- Mega City Book Club Ep. 106: Judgement Day
- Ultraman arrives in North America with launch of new website
- Mega City Book Club Ep. 119: Johnny Future
- Dorian Harewood
- Mega City Book Club Ep. 114: Toxic!
- Mega City Book Club Ep. 126: The Sandman