They influence our decisions without us knowing it. They numb our senses without us feeling it. They control our lives without us realizing it. They Live.
Horror master John Carpenter (Halloween, The Thing) directs this heart-pounding thriller in which aliens are systematically gaining control of the Earth by masquerading as humans and lulling the public into submission. Humanity’s last chance lies with a lone drifter who stumbles upon a harrowing discovery — a unique pair of sunglasses that reveals the terrifying and deadly truth.
- Audio Commentary With Writer/Director John Carpenter And Actor Roddy Piper
- “Independent Thoughts” – An Interview With Writer/Director John Carpenter
- “Man Vs. Aliens” – An Interview With Actor Keith David
- “Woman Of Mystery” – An Interview With Actress Meg Foster
- “Watch, Look, Listen: The Sights & Sounds Of They Live” – A look At The Visual Style, Stunts And Music With Director Of Photography Gary B. Kibbe, Stunt Coordinator Jeff Imada, And Co-Composer Alan Howarth
- Original EPK: The Making Of They Live
- Never-Before-Seen Footage From Commercials Created For The Film
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Gallery