Alex Ross has released a sneak preview of his Classic Universal Monsters Set, which will be officially unveiled, in full, at next year’s San Diego Comic-Con.
Ross has painted individual pieces of each of the iconic monsters in Universal’s cannon, both in black & white and color tinted editions, as well as a Monster Mash featuring all of them.
The set will include:
- (Boris Karloff) Frankenstein – 1931
- (Bela Lugosi) Dracula – 1931
- (Elsa Lanchester) Bride of Frankenstein – 1935
- Creature from the Black Lagoon – 1954
- (Boris Karloff) The Mummy – 1932
- (Lon Chaney Jr) The Wolf Man – 1941
- (Claude Rains) The Invisible Man – 1933
- “Monster Mash”