Collective Arts Brewing are a craft brewery that fuses the creativity of craft beer with the inspired talents of emerging artists, musicians and filmmakers. Their brewery is located in Hamilton, Canada and our products are currently available across Canada. They are excited to announce that this fall they will expand to select cities in the US, Europe and Australia.
They are looking to feature the best emerging artists and musicians from around the world on our limited edition Series 7 labels.
Selected art and music will be featured on our packaging and will be scannable using augmented reality so our drinkers can interact with artist’s work and hear musician’s music.
They have featured some amazing artists and musicians since they began making beer in September of 2013. Along with the artists illustrated below, we’ve worked with the likes of Ryan Peltier, Michael Wrycraft, Isabelle Cardinal, Emmanuel LaFlamme, Monika Grubizna, Tim Barnard, Jackie Besteman, Edel Rodrîguez, Katie Ponder, Chris Dyer, David Barnes, Bryan Byeung, Jamie Lawson, Labrona, Nimit Malavia, Jon Todd, Edgar Allan Slothman and many more.
Collective Arts has been featured in Adobe Create, Huffington Post, CBC, Culture Collide (LA), Globe and Mail, BlogTO, and many more publications. They always make sure to emphasize artists and their work when these opportunities arise.
They have recently launched a Call for Art and Music based on the theme of Urban Pop: The Sights and Sounds of Street Culture.
The deadline for your submission to the latest Call for Art and Music is September 2, 2016.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
• Min 1800 x 1800 pixel file ( minimum size)
• Original art, any medium
• Supporting video (if available) This can be a film or animation of you and your work
• Up to three separate submissions can be made per artist
• We do not own the rights to the art, it will only be used for a limited amount of time
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Each label includes artist’s name and a link to a self-written biography that lives on the Collective Arts website
• Artists are individually featured on the Collective Arts website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• 20,000 can and bottle labels of each artist’s work are printed and distributed. We are expanding into the U.S this fall and our beer is shipped to Australia
• Links to your website, social media or store
• A stipend of $200 Canadian paid to those who are selected