British Invaders have released both their episodes on The Boy from Space, an an educational serial that ran as part of the Look and Read series under the BBC’s Television for Schools banner. It was first broadcast in 1971 and in a reformatted version in 1980.
You can listen to it here:
Based on Marilyn Sadler and Roger Bollen's book of the same name, Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century was directed Read more
Originally running between 1977-1979 for 108 episodes, Yatterman succeeded Time Bokan and followed what happened after fragments of a mysterious Read more
Debuting in 1998 and running for thirteen episodes, Welcome to Paradox was an anthology show where all the stories took Read more
Written and directed by Nacho Vigalondo, Timecrimes (aka Los Cronocrímenes) is a Spanish science-fiction thriller. In the documentary Future Shock! The Story Read more
No one likes an 'I told you so', so let's get the unpleasant bit out of the way. I told Read more
Directed by William Cameron Menzies, The Maze was 3-D horror film that deals with teratology and prenatal phylogenetic evolution. It Read more
Santa Claus: The Movie was supposed to be the holiday hit of 1985. Such was the confidence that farther and Read more
Somewhere out in space live The Herculoids! Zok, the laser-ray dragon! Igoo, the giant rock ape! Tundro, the tremendous! Gloop Read more
Created by Eileen Gallagher and directed by Jane Prowse, The Fugitives was a seven part show from 2005 that follows Read more
- Preview- The Dollhouse Family (Hard Cover)
- Preview: Friday the 13th - 40th Anniversary Box Set (Bluray)
- Solo - One 40 Something’s ‘Obsessed Fanboy’ take on it all!
- Preview: The Fu Manchu Cycle 1965-1969 (Limited…
- Interview: Jason Bourque
- Interview: Dave Lambert - Director of Zapped!
- Preview- Pitch Black (4K UHD Blu-ray)
- Black Dog Television to develop occult crime series Wychwood
- Is Doctor Who Going to be Cancelled?
- Preview: Split Second (Limited Edition Bluray)
- Fantasia Announces Final Mammoth Wave of Films, John…
- Review: Midsommar (2019)