Based on Diana Gabaldon’s best-selling book series and Executive Produced by Ronald D. Moore, OUTLANDER spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history and adventure as it follows Claire Randall, a married World War II combat nurse who mistakenly falls back in time to 1743. Forced by circumstance to marry Jamie Fraser, an outlawed Highlander, she finds herself falling in love and torn by her loyalties to two men in vastly different times. Claire must reconcile her modern mindset with this 18th Century world amidst threats from ruthless Redcoats, volatile clan politics and a brutal witch trial – and ultimately discovers that there is a fate worse than death as she must struggle to save Jamie’s heart, as well as his soul.
You can pre-order HERE.
The second season of Outlander sees Claire and Jamie arrive in France, hell-bent on infiltrating the Jacobite rebellion led by Prince Charles Stuart, and stopping the battle of Culloden. With the help of his cousin Jared, a local wine merchant, Jamie and Claire are thrown into the lavish world of French society, where intrigue and parties are abundant, but political gain proves far less fruitful. Altering the course of history presents challenges that begin to weigh on the very fabric of their relationship. However, armed with the knowledge of what lies ahead, Claire and Jamie must race to prevent a doomed Highland uprising and the extinction of Scottish life as they know it.
Bonus features include nearly 3 hours of extra content including 5 featurettes, 25 Deleted & Extended Scenes, a Gag Reel & 13 podcasts.
- 25x Deleted & Extended Scenes with Introductions by Ronald D. Moore
- 13x Outlander Podcasts
- The Characters of Season 2 featurette
- Designing History: The Costumes of Outlander featurette
- Recreating 18th Century Paris featurette
- Jamie & Claire: To Hell and Back featurette
- From Book to Screen: Discovering the Differences featurette
- Dragonfly in Amber – Alternative Scene
- Gag Reel
- Faith Extended Episode (exclusive to Blu-ray)
The third season of Outlander picks up right after Claire travels through the stones to return to her life in 1948. Now pregnant, she struggles with the fallout of her sudden reappearance and its effect on her marriage to her first husband, Frank. Meanwhile, in the 18th century, Jamie suffers from the aftermath of his doomed last stand at the historic battle of Culloden, as well as the loss of Claire. As the years pass, Jamie and Claire attempt to make a life apart from one another, each haunted by the memory of their lost love. The budding possibility that Claire can return to Jamie in the past breathes new hope into Claire’s heart as well as new doubt. Separated by continents and centuries, Claire and Jamie must find their way back to each other. As always, adversity, mystery and adventure await them on the path to reunion. And the question remains: when they find each other, will they be the same people who parted at the standing stones, all those years ago?
- The Transformation of Geillis Duncan featurette
- A Travelling Show Takes Sail featurette
- Gag Reel
- Deleted & Extended Scenes With Introductions by Ronald D. Moore
Exclusive to Blu-ray
- Claire & Jamie: Together Again featurette (Exclusive to Blu-ray)
- Jamie’s Revolution featurette (Exclusive to Blu-ray)
- Claire: Through Time featurette (Exclusive to Blu-ray)
- Saying Goodbye to Frank & Jonathan Randall featurette (Exclusive to Blu-ray)
- Original Caitriona & Sam Chemistry Test(Exclusive to Blu-ray)
- Outlander Podcasts (Exclusive to Blu-ray)
Season Four of Outlander continues the story of Claire and Jamie Fraser as they try to make a home for themselves in colonial America. The Frasers settle in North Carolina at yet another turning point in history – the cusp of the American Revolution – where they must negotiate a tenuous loyalty to the current British ruling class, despite Claire’s knowledge of the bloody rebellion to come. Along the way, the Frasers cross paths with notorious pirate and smuggler Stephen Bonnet in a fateful meeting that will come back to haunt the Fraser family. Meanwhile Brianna Randall and Roger Wakefield grow closer in the 20th Century but make a shocking discovery that makes them consider following in Claire’s footsteps.
- INCLUDES 4 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN OUTLANDER UNTOLD BONUS SCENES
- OUTLANDER UNTOLD: Through the Stones
- People of Worth: The Frasers featurette
- Deleted & Extended Scenes with Introductions by Ronald D. Moore
- Writer & Producer Commentaries
- Gag Reel
- Here In The New World featurette
- Nothing Is Lost: A Look Back
- Training Rollo
The Fiffth season of Outlander sees a continuation of Claire and Jamie’s Fight to protect those they love, as they navigate the trials and tribulations of life in colonial America. The Frasers strive to Flourish within a society which is unwittingly marching toward Revolution, and Jamie must now defend the home they have built together at Fraser’s Ridge while Claire seeks to put her own skills and medical expertise to use in keeping her family together and safe from harm. Meanwhile, Brianna and Roger MacKenzie struggle to find their respective places in this world and chase away the shadow cast over their lives by Stephen Bonnet as they raise their son in this brave new world. For the Frasers and their family, “home” is more than simply a site on which they live, it is the place in which they are laying the foundations for the rest of their lives…