The terrifying tale by Stephen King is also a beloved adaptation of the best-selling author’s work. Newly remastered in 4K for its 30th Anniversary, Pet Sematary follows the tragic story of the Creed family. After their cat is accidentally killed, a friendly neighbour advises its burial in a mysterious nearby cemetery. When the cat comes back, it’s only the beginning of an unthinkable evil leading to hell and back. Sometimes, so it seems, dead is better.
New 30th Anniversary Bonus Content
- Disc 1 – 4K ultra HD + special features
- Fear and remembrance
- A look back at this classic with the cast and crew of 2019’s Pet Sematary
- Revisitation – new interview with Mary Lambert
- Director Mary Lambert shares memories of the movie.
- 3 new behind the scenes image galleries
- Including never before seen storyboards
- Commentary by director Mary Lambert
- Disc 2 – Blu-ray + new and original special features
- Stephen King Territory. The characters. Filming the Horror.